Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hello, World. It's been a while.

A month ago, I walked the streets of New York City, teaching people about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and His love for His children.



And just like that, I am back in Utah going to school.

Transitions are weird.  Sometimes they are incredibly natural, and easy to understand, like seasons changing.  Sometimes, they are not natural, like being abducted by aliens.  My transition has been somewhere between the two.  On the one hand school is great, and I still love theatre (in case anyone was wondering), but on the other hand, the change is pretty huge.  Civilian life is not like missionary life.  It just isn't.

And that's okay.

As much as I love New York and Chinatown, I know that this is the place that I have to be right now.  That's always been how it is - we do as much as we can in one place, and, when He knows we are ready, He takes us to the next one.  My mission was awesome.  Exactly what I needed.  And now I'm ready for the next one.



So, hello BYU, hello theatre, and hello social life.  Hello, World.  It's good to see you again.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are back already!! Good to see you - - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C-Beer! You look fantastic! I need to see you!!! I got a new phone - will you call me or text me your number so I can come visit you? :)

    ReplyDelete