Friday, October 11, 2013

In Which the Chinese Missionaries FINALLY Arrive.

They are here. :)

Yesterday Sister Lee and I went up to the mission home to welcome the
arrival of Sister Chan, Sister Chen, Sister Astle, Sister Palmer, Elder
Atkinson, and the ASL Elder Anson.  It was awesome.  I was so happy to see
the 陈s again, and the new missionaries are fantastic.  It was special for
us to see them come out of the terminal and welcome them to the mission.  I
love Sister Astle already, and I am super excited for her, Sister Chan, and
I to start doing missionary work together.

I can't let this week go by without saying something about General
Conference.

It was amazing.

Also, I loved how in Russell M Ballard's talk he challenged the whole
Church to invite at least one person to come unto Christ before Christmas.
What an awesome invitation!  We get to help someone that we care about, be
it a friend, a family member, or anyone else we know, feel a little bit
about how we feel about our Father in Heaven and His plan for us.  I'm in,
how about all of you?

Today is a short letter (lots to do!) but remember how much I love all of
you.  We are so loved by Heavenly Father.  He wants the best for us, and
for you.  Don't forget that.

Love you!

Sister Beer


We use these little bags from a store called Muji to store
contacting materials, and I bought new one last week because the one I got
when I arrived in Chinatown was starting to break.  Also, it may have been
a bit dirty.  Oops.

















New Sisters!  From left: Sister Chan, Sister Lee, Sister
Palmer, Sister Astle, Sister Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment